In Covenant University, we do more of teaching than lecturing, making use of diverse teaching mechanisms and apparatus.
All courses are taught by more than a single lecturer, among whom we have distinguished faculties in their fields of study.
DID YOU KNOW…?
- Covenant University emerged First at the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology "Technology Expo 2018"
- Covenant researchers received Patent Rights for 8 Inventions in 2018
- Covenant University won the National Model United Nations Awards for Outstanding Performance in 2018
- 80 Covenant students were inducted by APCON into Professional Advertising in 2018
- Covenant won the NAFSA’s Global Dialogue Fellows Award in 2018
- Covenant University ENACTUS came second position (Silver) in National competition, July, 2017.
- Covenant University graduates are one of the most sought after for employment by top employers in Nigeria and abroad.
- A 300 Level student of Information and Communication Engineering and President of the Covenant University Literary and Debating Society (CULDS) was selected for the prestigious 2017 Study of United States Institute (SUSI) Fellowship for Student Leaders.
- Covenant University came 3rd Position at the First edition of the Technology and Innovation Expo 2017 organized by the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, Abuja, April 2017
- Covenant University won the Best Private University in Nigeria (Webometric), January, 2017
- Covenant University ranked No.1 in Web of Repositories in Nigeria and West Africa (2013- 2017)
- Three Hult Teams are representing Covenant University at the 8th Annual Hult Prize qualified for Regional Finals, 2017